This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/27/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
01:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
01:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
03:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
Want to try Hydrodash and/or AR but haven't taught your dog yet?
Join us for a weekend of both and come early to learn before the trial!
9am - 12pm Hydrodash workshop (30 spots)
1pm Hydrodash trial
3pm Air Retrieve trial
9am - 12pm Air Retrieve workshop (15 spots)
1pm Air Retrieve trial
3pm Hydrodash trial
Advanced registration is required for the workshops since space is limited.
If you are entered in the AR workshop you are guaranteed an AR or Hydrodash spot.
Even though the event limits AR entries to 14, we will have day of registration available both days.