This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/04/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
08:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
This event is ourdoors. Kenneling is on the grass next to the pool area. There is not room for onsite camping at this event. The dock is wheelchair friendly and the pool is 50' long. Loading and unloading is permitted in the front lot. Parking is in the rear lot. No easy-ups in the rear parking area please. There are 12 splashes, 2 BIG AR splashes and one BIG HYDRO DASH splash. We will be putting up lights to make sure we can accomodate the AR and HA splashes. We know this is short notice but with the changes to the NADD schedule for Regionals we want to make sure you have an opportunity to get the splashes you need to qualify. We will run time blocks if it is too hot. No finals at this one.