- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 03/31/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
This event is ourdoors. Kenneling is on the grass next to the pool area. There is not room for onsite camping at this event. The dock is wheelchair friendly and the pool is 50' long. Loading and unloading is permitted in the front lot. Parking is in the rear lot. No easy-ups in the rear parking area please. There is a mandatory handlers meeting before each splash. This is so we know you are on the premises ready to jump and also so we can make any necessary changes to the running order. There are 12 splashes, 3 AR splashes and Finals on Sunday after Air Retrieve. Prizes and placement ribbons will be awarded after finals.