- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/01/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (423)-292-1586
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #13 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #14 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #15 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #16 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
COVID-19 RULES: Under TN Covid-19 plan there may be groups of 50 people outside if there is enough room for Social Distancing, at least 6 feet apart. Social Distancing is REQUIRED of everyone at this trial.
PARKING: Parking places will be marked with orange cones. Please use your pop ups and tents in front of or behind your vehicle and not beside your vehicle. This will make enough room for safe social distancing between vehicles and people walking their dogs.
MASKS: Please do not come if you have been exposed to COVID 19, are running a temperature, have a cough, or not feeling well.
MASKS are REQUIRED, except when you are on the dock jumping your dog. Please put your mask back on before leaving the dock. We will not provide masks or gloves, please bring your own. A mask vendor with dog-themed masks will be parked near the admin tables. Please wear your masks, I hate going around reminding people. You are wearing a mask for the safety of others, please do not be selfish. I know the weather is hot, but most people will only be wearing a mask for 2 1/2 hours. Also, if you are out in the area eating or shopping masks are required in Washington and Sullivan Counties.
HAND WASHING STATIONS AND HAND SANITIZER: There will be 3 Hand Washing Stations. Each will have soap, hand sanitizer and paper towels. There will be a station by the ramp where you exit the dock, by the porta potty and at the front of the Pavilion area. The porta potty will have disinfectant wipes and Lysol spray. Please take advantage of the handwashing stations.
ADMIN PAVILLION: Our Admin table will be a safe distance from the competitors at check in. There will be 3 flags set 8 feet apart where 3 people may wait their turn to register.
DOCK AREA: There will be 3 pop ups each one for 1 person waiting in line for their turn. Their will be hand sanitizer and a wash station as you exit the dock. Please use the wash station and put your mask back on.
TAPED OFF AREAS: Please do not walk into the taped off areas. These areas are taped off for the Judge and the NADM Team to stay safe.
Due to new NADD registration requirements a person may only sign up for 12 splashes in a weekend, that includes 4 day events.
Hotels: Go to www.nadmfarms.com go to RV and Lodging, under lodging are hotels listed. Please ask each hotel about their pet policies.
RV services: Limited number of 50, 30 and 20 amp spaces available call, email or text for a reservation. Dry Camping, Tent Camping allowed please call, email or text. City Water on site. Appalachian Fairgrounds is 5 miles from my house with full hookups.
Fast Food is 4 miles from my farm at exit 13 off of I-26, the exit you take to come to the farm.
Dean Lake is the Professional Photographer, she is Awesome! We are lucky to have her!