This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/02/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 540-229-6813
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
WALNUT HILL FARM COVID PROTOCOL
- NADD is requiring that you sign the COVID wavier. WALNUT HILL FARM is also requires the COVID waiver and the WALNUT HILL FARM release waiver. Please print, sign and mail or email. https://www.walnuthillfarmk9sports.com/dockdiving1
- NADD also recommends that ALL PAPERWORK be filled out ahead of time and mailed or emailed in advance of the dock event.
- NO CASH payments. Please pay by check or you can pay by credit card the morning of the event.
- MASKS are not required on the dock but we ask that you wear them when not jumping. You must provide your own mask. Dog friendly hand sanitizer will be provided at on and off the dock, on all tables and in and out of the porta johns.
- NO FOOD VENDOR. Please bring your own lunch and drinks. We ask that everyone stay 6 feet apart at all times.
- The barn will be available for crating, but not for hanging out in. Shade tents may be placed on the hill. The area around the pool will be reserved for dogs and handlers getting ready to jump and staff only.
- RIBBONS will be available for pick up on tables under your name placard to eliminate hands on all ribbons.
- This event will be run as a MOBILE DOCK. Once you are done with your jumps for the day, you are free to leave. Those doing Air Retrieve or Hydro Dash or jumping multiple dogs can space throughout the day as needed.
- PARKING will be in front of the barn like last year.
MOST OF ALL
Please have fun, be careful
and be kind to one another!!
We are in this together
navigating the unknown
the best we can!