- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/11/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
This event will be run with "Covid Block" Style. After entries close; you will receive an email to do all online waivers, payment, block selection. Rather than staying all day, you will be split into 1 of 3 groups (you will choose, first come first served basis); you will come for a 1/3 of a day and do any/all jumps that you signed up for that day during that Block. A/R will not be available in Block 1, but will be limited to Block 2 or 3.
we will begin the Block Selection on Saturday August 8. You can still sign up for splashes up until the close of registration, and we will continue to provide the link for block selection, however, blocks are available on a first come first served basis so don't delay!
There will be detailed emails come out the days prior to the event detailing where people are to stage (we do not allow overlap between the blocks),etc... At this point, masks are not required unless you are unable to maintain social distancing (as in you are on the dock with another person not in your household). we expect people to maintain social distancing when not on the dock!! You guys have been awesome at doing this!!