This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/23/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Splash-O-Rama –Covid 19 Plan –June 26-28
Due to the NYS Reopening guidelines currently in place the following procedures will take place at this event. Please keep in mind changes may need to be made if state regulations change. Masks will be required and will not be provided on site. No spectators will be allowed at this event. NO day of event entries will be allowed.
- Dogs will be assigned a block of time each day during which they will jump all splashes entered on that day. Time blocks will be approximately 9-11, 11:30-1:30, 2-4, 4:30-6. You are asked to arrive half hour before your assigned time, park in the designated area for your block and check in and pay. You may pay by check or cash, exact amount for cash will be appreciated. Time block requests should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to accommodate requests but cannot guarantee requests.
Anyone planning to be on the dock must bring or email a signed NADD and Covid release.
- Ribbons: Q ribbons will be completed by staff, please mention at check in if you would like Q ribbons. Title ribbons will be available.
- After the event pre-entry closes, time block assignments will be emailed the following day. There will be NO day of event entries, Try-its or open practice. No humans in the pool except for a canine emergency.
- There will be hand sanitizer available. Gloves are optional and will be available at dock entrance. Gates and latches will be wiped between dogs. All dock railings will be sanitized between blocks. Porta-potties will be available with wipes and sanitizer. Contact areas will be cleaned throughout the day. Social distancing must be practiced and face masks covering both nose and mouth must be worn. Please respect roped off areas. Please be aware that staff will not be able to assist with any dogs on the dock at this event.
- There will be no food vendor at this event. Please be sure you have plenty of water for both you and your dog.