- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/09/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Welcome to Splash-O-Rama Season Opener! It's Spring in the Finger Lakes and we are ready to get splashing!
Splash times are 10AM, Noon, 2PM, 4PM with a set jumping order.
Pre-entry competitors must be on site at least half hour before scheduled splash. Day of event competitors must be on site at least an hour before the splash you want to enter.
Please be aware of the NADD pre-entry and no show rules. You must remove yourself at least 7 days before the event you have entered. If you do not, you WILL receive a no show for the event. The only accepted excuse for a waiver is a vet note for the entered dog or a vet note for an entered dog in season. If you are a no show on the first day of an event you pre-entered, you will become a day of event entry for any other days of the event.
You must pay for ALL pre-entered splashes the first time you check in. We accept cash or checks.
You must check in and sign a dock release before entering the dock. You must have a wrist band to enter the dock.
It is your responsibility to pick up after your dog and to have your dog in control at all times. No flexi leads or e-collars are allowed. Prong collars and harnesses may not be worn on the dock.
Judges will be Dee Bramble and Kim Wager
Bring your EZ up, shade tent and chairs and plan to enjoy a fun day!