- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/06/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
02:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
Payment must be by CASH or CHECK only. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY CARDS.
Check-in will be completed once for the week-end to avoid multiple contacts. Please have the exact amount of cash. WE WILL NOT MAKE CHANGE. CHECKS ARE ALSO ACCEPTED.
SPLASHES May be added at Check-in only.
Judges for all Splashes and AR will be Chet or Bev Roberts.
This is Event will be run on the advertised Splash Times. Our COVID -19 plan will require everyone to wear masks, except when on the dock and to practice Social Distancing.
Four Hand washing stations will be set up with water, paper towels, soap, and hand sanitizers.
The dock and Port-a-Potty will be sanitized multiple times each day.
Ribbons will be given out once each day to avoid multiple contacts.
Dogs must be kept on a short leash at all times. No long lines or flexi leads are allowed. Please give other dogs plenty of room as you walk your dogs and come to the dock. It is your responsibility to keep your dog under control at all times.