This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/27/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
02:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
02:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #301 (HydroDash)
- 2:00 pm Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
- 11:00 am: Splash #302 (HydroDash)
- 2:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
COVID 19 Plan
All dogs will jump in block times, times will be determined upon the closing of the event and all competitors will receive an email with your jump times.
- Admin: One competitor may be allowed at the admin building at a time, all others must stand outside of the admin covering at least 6 feet apart. Hand Sanitizer and disinfectant spray/wipes will be available for use
- Competitors will be required to print out and bring their own presigned waivers (NO emailed copies)
- Check or exact cash is ideal. There will be a locked drop box available
- There will be no on site registrations, however if you email prior to the event we may be able to add you in on a case by case basis
- Masks are highly encouraged but not required
- Ribbons will be filled out by one event staff member but you MUST request your ribbons in order to receive them. Please do so when you check in so that we can make sure they are finished for you at the end of your blocked time
- Competitors are asked to park and crate from their vehicles. Please give at least 6 feet between vehicles. There is plenty of shade available so this should not be an issue
- there will be no tents or crates allowed for set up at this event
- Running order for each block time will be posted ahead of time
- Dogs waiting in line should be a minimum of 15 feet apart,, spots in line will be marked by spray painted X's
- Competitors will not be allowed on the property until 15 minutes before scheduled time block
- Each competitor is encouraged to bring their own hand santizer, but the facility will also provide santitaiton stations in multiple areas
- ALL Gates (aside from the actual dock gates will be left OPEN during the event
- Please use hand sanitizer prior to and after using the dock
- The dock will be sanitized between each jump block