This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/11/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
06:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Cross Creek Farm COVID-19 Plan
August 14th – 16th 2020 Event
CROSS CREEK FARM is committed to complying with all City, State, National, NADD and AKC guidelines and suggested procedures pertaining to our location for the wellbeing of our competitors, volunteers and staff. Below are Cross Creek Farm’s policies and procedures pertaining to COVID-19. This plan will be in effect during the August 14th – 16th 2020 event at Cross Creek Farm.
In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the NADD COVID-19 waiver, NADD waiver, and the Cross Creek Farm’s Facility waiver. Each competitor is requested to print, fill out and bring all three forms with them to the event. If a competitor does not have access to a printer or fails to bring the forms, the facility will have blank copies available.
Please print, sign, and bring the below THREE waivers with you to the event
NADD COVID-19 wavier:
NADD Competitor waiver:
Cross Creek Farm Waiver:
This event will run as a "normal event" with timed splashes as listed on the NADD website when you registered. We WILL NOT be doing Time Blocks.
Information About the Event:
- A six-foot barrier will be around the admin tent, only the Admin workers can be within that barrier.
- A Cross Creek Farm Crew Member behind a six foot barrier will be checking in Competitors.
- Please place your preprinted signed waivers and check only payments in the designated containers which will be located on a table outside the six-foot barrier.
- No credit cards or cash will be accepted on site.
Checks are our preferred method of payment, there will be no fee unless the check is returned. Checks will be accepted on site. If you need to make your payment by credit card your transaction must be made thru our PayPal link which will have a small fee and MUST be received by Wednesday August 12th 2020.
- Credit Cards and Cash will not be accepted on site.
- The NADD no-show rule will still apply.
- Preregistration is required, NO DAY of event entries will be accepted. Splashes may be added if you are entered in the event.
- A Ziploc bag with the dog’s name containing your labeled ribbon will be hung by the admin table.
- Your ribbons will not be available until your splash is over and all competitors’ ribbons have been filled out from that splash.
- Please DO NOT gather around this area waiting for your ribbon.
- All attendees must maintain the 6-ft distance rule at all times and may not touch another person, dogs other than their own, or other’s property at any time.
- CROSS CREEK FARM IS requesting all competitors wear a mask when in common areas. This does not include your personal crating area or when you are on the dock.
- When you arrive please park in one of the tapped off spaces before you check-in at the registrations table.
- There is plenty of shade around the competition area however we cannot guarantee that you will be in a shaded area, please plan accordingly.
- Because of COVID-19 the beach and pond will be closed to all dogs and competitors during the entire event with the exception of the competing dog during it’s’ turn.
- Do not gather at the picnic table.
- There are no spectators allowed at this event.
- There will be hand sanitizer everywhere including the entry and exit gates of the dock. Please feel free to use them frequently.
- There will be three visible place markers spaced 10 feet apart where your team can wait until it is your teams turn to jump. Some teams prefer to wait until the last minute to arrive by the dock. Please be "in the hole" prior to the team before you is done jumping. (Last blue marker before the dock).
- Competitors will provide their own PPE and sanitation products.
- No food or drink will be offered or sold at this event.
- Dog Waste stations
- Please pick up after your dog, dispose of the waste in the supplied receptacle that are available throughout the property and easily accessible for all competitors. The receptacles are marked by a POOP DECK sign!
- Competitors should plan to bring their own poop bags, if you forget, Poop bags will be available at the check-in table.
- Porta-potties will be available. There will be a table next to the porta potty with hand sanitizer. There is also a hand sanitizer dispenser in the porta potty
- Have Fun, Stay Safe, and Enjoy your time at Cross Creek Farm!!!