This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/19/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 60 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 25 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #13 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #14 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
02:30 pm: Splash #15 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #16 (Distance Jump)
24K Diving Dogs COVID-19 Event Plan
1. No outside spectators will be permitted at this event only your family and or team members.
2. No onsite or day off registration will be done for this event. You must register for all splashes you want to participate in prior to the close of pre-registration for this event which is Tuesday, May 19th at midnight.
3. Participants will pay for all splashes for the weekend at check in.
4. Maximum number of people at check in is 3 and there will be 3 X’s clearly marked outside the Admin trailer which are 6 ft apart.
5. Ribbons will be in individual Ziploc baggies per dog and taped on a table near the Admin trailer daily.
6. Judges and announcer’s area will be roped off to limit contact. Please practice social distancing.
7. Competitors can crate and work out of their cars in the parking area the field next to the pond (allow one cars distance between cars) or you can set up your easy up area along the fence line with space between. These areas will be marked off.
8. Announcer will continually announce the next 3 dogs to compete over the speaker system. #1 is the dog on the dock competing, #2 is the next dog to compete and will be in the 5 x 5 easy up next to the dock entrance stairs and #3 in the 10 x 10 easy up at the back of the dock.
9. Gloves will be available for workers and volunteers. We will be providing a hand washing station and hand sanitizer. If competitors choose to wear gloves and masks that they bring please dispose of these properly.
10. All competitors MUST bring your own pool toys and have someone designated to retrieve your toys from the pool if necessary. Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash bumpers will be provided and at the end of each block time will be cleaned.
11. Gates, rails, and latches will be sanitized multiple times during the day.
12. We will be running assigned block times for dogs to do all of their jumps for the day. You must check in at the Admin trailer 30 minutes prior to your assigned block time. Any dog entered in hydro dash on Friday will do their hydro dash run at the end of their block. Saturday, Sunday and Monday any dog entered in air retrieve will do their air retrieve jump at the end of their block.
13. Block scheduling will be completed Wednesday morning May 20th and emailed to all competitors. We will put all of your dogs in one block time. Do not worry you will not be rushed and given the time you need to swap dogs. There must always be at least one dog between your dogs individual jumps. You can not stay on the dock and do all jumps at one time.
14. We are doing the block scheduling in an effort to keep the number of competitors on the premises at one time to a minimum in compliance with the State of Georgia’s Covid-19 regulations
15. Everyone is to practice social distancing at all times.
16. 24K Diving dogs staff will not hold or throw for any dogs other than staff dogs.
17. Poolside videotaping and photos will be allowed as long as social distancing is maintained
18. No outside food will be available at this event.
19. If you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms(out of the ordinary) or any of the following statements are true for you or a team member fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat, been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you have tested positive for COVID-19, have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results, have traveled outside the US by air or cruise ship in the last 14 days or traveled by air, bus or train in the last 14 days then you MAY NOT attend or participate in our event. If you develop any of theses symptoms prior to or up to the day of the event please notify us immediately (DO NOT COME) and we will pull you from the event with no penalty.
20. All participants and team members must sign all 3 waivers, 24k Diving Dogs, NADD and NADD COVID-19. You and your team members need to email completed waivers to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the event or bring completed waivers to the event and turn in at check in. The waivers will be emailed to all registered competitors.
We at 24K Diving dogs understand that these are very unique times and we are trying to do everything we can to provide a safe environment for you to be able to compete and have fun with your dog. Please be patient with the staff and volunteers in regards to all the rules. This is new for all of us and we will do our best to have things run smoothly and in a timely manner.
If you have a reactive dog and choose to participate in any Dock Diving activities here at 24k Diving Dogs you will be responsible for keeping your dog under your control at ALL times. Feel free to use a basket muzzle if you like. Keep ample space from all other dogs. IF your dog lunges or causes any reactive incident you will be invited to leave and forfeit any or all monies due to 24k Diving Dogs or NADD. We want all dogs to enjoy the sport of diving dogs however we must keep the sport safe for everyone and every dog. If you have a reactive dog take measures to keep your dog out of any incidents so that it can enjoy the sport as well.
Our weather is known to shift within minutes. Generally, events will be held during light rain. If there is lightning in the area everything will be cancelled or delayed. All measures will be made to get all the splashes in .… watch for announcements on the Facebook NADD Fan Page as well as check your email for any weather change announcements.
Please pick up ALL of your dog’s accidents, failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the grounds and forfeiting any monies owed 24k Diving Dogs and NADD. There will be poop buckets available for YOU to dispose of your dog’s poop.
Unless crated, dogs must be leashed at all times NO EXCEPTIONS!!! Leashes cannot exceed 6’ in length. Retractable leashes are absolutely prohibited. Prong collars are allowed but must be removed before entering the dock.
Preferred methods of payment are cash or check we do accept all major credit cards with a 3% convenience fee.
Anyone who pushes or throws their dog into the pool or in any other way abuses their dog will be excluded from further participation andwill forfeit any splash or fees!
Absolutely NO dogs are allowed in the pond at any time or inside any of our training areas (agility ring, obedience ring, barn).
Again, thank you for registering for our event. We hope you enjoy our facility and look forward to seeing you all!
Below are a couple of food places nearby.
7771 Florida Georgia Hwy (4.7 miles)
El Jalisco Havana (5.8 miles)
102 East First Ave
Millers Lighthouse Seafood Grill (5.5 miles) Great Burger Combo!!!!
6780 Florida Georgia Hwy
Havana FL 32333
Places to stay – Please contact them directly for pet policies. We are pretty close to equal distances to Bainbridge GA, Tallahassee FL, and Cairo GA (we are actually 18 miles south of Cairo) So in regards to where to stay…. There is not much in Cairo, however Bainbridge has a few restaurants, Home Depot, Walmart, Tractor Supply. Tallahassee has everything!!!
We DO NOT offer RV parking. There are two RV parks listed below.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer RV parking or hookups at our place. Our entrance gate is very narrow and most RV’s and travel trailers can not make it through. Additionally, we are located on a clay road, which is not an issue for normal vehicles, however if it rains the road becomes too dangerous for large recreational vehicles to drive on. We have listed a couple of RV parks that can accommodate all sizes of recreational vehicles and travel trailers below.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites (16 miles)
1413 Tallahassee Hwy
Bainbridge GA 39819
Big River RV Park (15 miles)
801 W. Shotwell St
Bainbridge GA 39819
Candlewood Suites (18.3 miles)
2815 Lakeshore Drive
Tallahassee FL 32312
Big Oak RV Park (13.7 miles)
4024 N. Monroe Street
Tallahassee FL 32303
Best Western Executive Inn (16.5 miles)
2800 US Hwy 84 E
Cairo, GA 39828