This event is now completed.
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/12/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
12:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
12:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
03:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
Enjoy this special event weekend with only 1 Hydrodash and 1 Air Retrieve per day! There will be NO distance splashes this weekend.
Saturday: Check-in starts at 11:00 am. The pool will be open at 10:30 am for practice and close at 11:30 am.
Saturday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from A to Z.
Sunday: Check-in starts at 11:00 am. The pool will be open at 10:30 am for practice and close at 11:30 am.
Sunday: Jump Order for Splashes will go Alphabetically from Z to A.
Splash check-in will close 1/2 hour before the splash begins. Briefings for each splash will start 15 minutes before the start of a splash.
Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in on Saturday or Sunday they will be removed from the splash and will be sold as day-of entry price even if you want to pay for them later.
Day of registrations will be allowed each day, on the day you wish to jump until there is no space. Air Retrieve will have Day of spots available. All spots are on a first come basis, as this is the fairest for everyone.
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock.)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don't follow this rule you will be asked to leave, and NO refunds will be given. Disposal of poop should only be in outdoor waste containers.
- Bring your own towels, crates and chairs for the dog town area.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as the occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over.
- Do Not hesitate to talk with us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
We are excited to make our facility feel like home to so many dock diving fanatics like us! Rustic Lodge Diving Dogs is so excited to give owners a place to come, relax, have fun, and meet new people just like we did!
Hotels Nearby - Pet Friendly
Please call the hotel directly!
Mention that you are with Rustic Lodge to receive 15% off!
Red Roof Inn Greensburg
Address: 111 Sheraton Dr.
Greensburg, PA 15601
Rustic Lodge Event Covid-19 Guidelines
☐ 10 ft. canopy or crate out of car.
☐ NO EXCEPTIONS!
☐ Outside Crating ONLY!
☐ Sign ALL waivers (NADD competitor, NADD Covid-19, Rustic Lodge Covid-19) distributed in email.
☐ EVERY COMPETITOR/HANDLER MUST TURN IN WAIVERS OR WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE!
☐ Registration at the garage door by the crating door.
☐ You must email us prior to the event with the names of your handlers.
☐ If you are not pre-registered, WE WILL BE HAVING A WAITLIST! Please contact us as ASAP if interested, spots will be first come first serve.
☐ All pre-registration splashes will be finalized prior to the start of the event.
☐ Invoices will be sent out 24-36 hours prior to the start of event, no payment the day of event.
☐ INVOICES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO CHECK-IN!
☐ NO cash.
☐ NO checks.
☐ If this does not work, you must contact us to make other arrangements.
Handler’s Meeting/Jump Order
☐ Email all competitors a copy of the Handler’s Meeting prior to event.
☐ NO handler meetings will be held during the event, in-person.
☐ Jump order will be pre-established according to the acuity scheduling Jump Groups.
☐ Jump order will be able to be viewed all day via Google Docs.
☐ We will be announcing when different Jump Groups will begin via the Remind App.
☐ YOU MUST BE CHECKED IN PRIOR TO THE START OF YOUR JUMP GROUP!
☐ ALL high touch surfaces WILL be sanitized FREQUENTLY!
☐ An abundance of sanitizer will be available EVERYWHERE!
☐ High touch surfaces WILL BE LIMITED to only those that can’t be eliminated.
☐ Maximum of 25 people inside the building at once.
☐ Mandatory 6 feet distance between all people.
☐ Mask are REQUIRED! (You must supply your own.)
☐ Competitors will be asked to leave if they are not practicing social distancing procedures.
☐ Wear masks at all times.
☐ All judges will have their own clipboard. Masks will not be worn by judges and staff within the marked designated Judge Area.
☐ Each wrangler will have their own stopwatch.
☐ Sanitize frequently.
Air Retrieve & Hydrodash
☐ AR & Hydro will take place at normal time.
☐ The following jump order will take place: Saturday(A-Z), Sunday(Z-A).
☐ You MUST REQUEST your ribbons.
☐ We will NOT be filling out ribbons for every dog, unless requested!
☐ Ribbons will not be completed until that given splash is over!
☐ As this is a specialty event, there will not be a fun finals.
The point of the Jump Groups is to get people in and out while maintaining social distancing and being able to have fun with your pups once again, while staying safe and staying healthy!