This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/03/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
This is a multi-sport event. Details will be posted at www.billingsk9coaching.com.
There will NOT be Try-Its DURING this event. If you would like to try out the pool please text 406-672-2272 to schedule a private lesson. There will be lesson times available on Friday evening, June 5th.
Enter at Mountain West Storage. You will receive a gate code via email once pre-registration closes.
COVID guidelines- After registration closes teams will be divided in 2 groups. Group #1 will jump all their splashes (including AR) from 9:30 am to 12 pm on Sat and leave. Group #2 will be 12:30 pm to 3 pm on Sat and leave. The groups will swap time slots for Sunday. The format both days will be Splash-Splash- AR- Splash-Splash. Only you and your holder will be allowed at the trial. There will be NO Day of Show entries and no spectators allowed.
In between each block time the entire dock and the surrounding area will be cleaned with disinfectant in addition to the latches, handles, and railings wiped with disinfectant.
An email will be sent out once registration closes with check in details. You will be required to sign a Covid waiver. Please bring your own pen to do so. Invoices will be sent out the morning after closing date. Please pay by June 5th.