This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/16/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
How Central K9 will be dealing with NADD trials & COVID 19
Central K9 is committed to comply with all city, state, national, NADD and AKC mendates pertaining to our location and the well being of the public and success of dog sports. Due to COVID 19, Central K9 has made some changes to the event policies and procedures to keep everyone safe. This plan will be in effect for the June 19-21st event. There will be no spectators at this event due to the COVID 19. All participants must have a mask. Mask Must be worn when you are in the groups waiting to go on dock and coming close to people.
Time Block Event Structure
-This event will run USING BLOCK TIME structure. This way we can limit the number of people on premise at one time.
- Central K9 will establish a running order via scheduled time blocks. This information will be emailed to competitors Wednesday June 17th. We will also have a running order on the white board by the fence at back of pool.
-Time blocks will be as follows:
Block 1: 9am-11am
Block 2: 11:30- 1:30pm
Block 3: 2pm till finish
-During your assigned time block you will be able to do a maximum of 4 splashes . AR and HD will be running on Friday only. Your splashes will be done in a rotation, not back to back.
- Competitors should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled block time to check in. We ask that if you arrive earlier please stay in front of building or in your car.
- Payment- Checks can be dropped into the payment box or Paypal. Centralk9@sbcglobal.net. (no cards will be taken) Paypal can be done before you come or check can be brought with you. Anything not paid for will go back into the list.
There will be no REFUNDS
Admin Tent. – there will only be a max of 2 people working in the tent. Please check in at your time and bring your signed waivers with you. You need to sign the COVID 19 and NADD waivers. There will be a 6 ft barrier around the Admin tent. Please be respectful and address any issue from outside this barrier.
Preregistration is REQUIRED
No day of event entries will be accepted
We will not be having any food at this event.
The building will be closed for people.
There will be a porto-potty available
We will have hand sanitizer and spray on a table by the bathroom
You may bring a tent and put up by your car
No crating inside
Please park away from others.
Make sure you bring water and shade for your dogs
-We ask that all people maintain a 6’ social distance from other competitors, judges, staff
-Please do not touch any other dogs that do not belong to you
-Judges will remain on one side of the pool. If you need to talk to the judge see staff first.
-We HIGHLY ENCOURAGE people to wear mask when in main areas. You may take off when on dock.
-There will be a wash station at bottom of stairs, please wash hands before entering the dock
-NO CENTRAL K9 STAFF will hold dogs so please plan.
-ONLY CENTRAL K9 STAFF will work the AR RIG
-A copy of the handlers meeting will be posted by the dock and by the running order
- Ribbons will be placed in its own basket for your dog
- You must let us know at check in if you want a ribbon