- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/30/2020 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
About the Fall Fling event at K9 Manners & More:
Here is our COVID-19 event plan that will be in place to run our upcoming NADD event as efficiently and safely as we can per NADD, CDC, and our local recommended guidelines. Changes may occur as state and local restrictions may also change.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW! There are THREE links for waivers that you need to print, sign and bring with you.
PLEASE NOTE, TRY-ITS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT!
We are not running in jump blocks – you will jump in the splash(s) that you registered for.
NADD COVID-19 PLAN for the Fall Fling at K9 MANNERS & MORE
- Admin table will be fenced off with a 6’ minimum distance from the table to the fence to prevent direct contact between exhibitors and administrative workers.
- Masks are encouraged but not required, and not provided to exhibitors.
- Please practice social distancing of 6’ from each other.
- You are not required to wear a face mask.
Waivers: There are 3 WAIVERS that you must print, sign and bring with you to the event.
- We recommend that you pre-pay via PayPal to email@example.com after entries are closed.
- We will accept checks on site, but NO CASH or CARDS
- One admin will write ribbon labels.
- Ribbons will be available at the end of the splash for pickup in hanging pockets on the building away from admin.
- Admin WILL NOT provide ribbons prior to the end of the splash.
Competition and Crating Areas:
- The area on the east side of the pool will be restricted to judges and staff only.
- All staff will be wearing t-shirts identifying them as STAFF.
- There will be a maximum of 3 competitors queued up to be ready to jump for distance splashes and Hydro Dash. Only the next dog up need be queued up for Air Retrieve.
- Running order will be posted near the dock entrance and off-limits to competitors.
- Crating may be available in the WEST field if the ground is not saturated.
- If you crate inside the building, please keep 15’ apart from competitors who are not jumping/holding or traveling with you. Do not crate on the black mats. Stay off of agility equipment, please.
- We are not running jump blocks and are running at the published Splash times.
- Competitors may arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled splash time to check in,
- There are no try-its available for this event
- There are no “get wet” times except for Hydro Dash competitors prior to the start of HD. Your practice jump is your opportunity to get your dog wet.
- After the event closes, you will receive an email with check-in instructions.
- We will be using the Remind app for the running order. Instructions will be included in the email prior to the competition. This will help you know when to be on the dock. And... there may be trivia prizes!
- On-site entry will only be accepted for splashes that are not full
- We will not be providing hotdogs, snow cones, popcorn or other foods. This make us sad, too.
- The dock will be sprayed with disinfectant (Wysi Wash) between splashes.
- Hand Sanitizer will be provided for competitors to use as they enter the dock.
- The bathrooms will be disinfected between splashes.
- Admin workers will always have access to hand sanitizer.