This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 11/12/2019 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 715-797-6665
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
05:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - AR check in and briefing will start at 5:30pm
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Friday 5pm – 9pm
Saturday 10am – 8pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
Bring a copy of your dock diving registration to get 1 person in for free.
Doors will open for competitors 1 hr before splashes start.
- Judges for this event will be Steve Powell & Kristin Elmquist
- There is no set splash times for this event. We will have a run order board. After checking in and picking up your jump cards, please turn in your cards when your ready to get in line for your jumps. You must be on the list to complete your jumps at least 1 hr prior to the end of distance jumping for the day.
- Practice time for competition dogs - as space/time permits. Dock will open 1 hr before competition starts each day for practice.
- This event is operated by the North Central Dock. If you have any questions or concerns at any time (before, during or after the event) please contact STEVE POWELL at 715-797-6665 or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. The North Central Dock crew can't answer questions or fix problems if they are not brought directly to our attention.