- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/09/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior.
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior.
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior.
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Must check in 30 minutes prior.
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior.
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior.
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 minutes prior.
03:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Must check in 30 minutes prior.
- There are several hotels in Bentonville and Rogers and several AirBnBs but they can fill up due attractions such as the mountain bike trails, Crystal Bridges, the Amazeum children's museum, The Walton Arts Center, The AMP (music). Google search things to do in Bentonville Arkansas https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g31441-Activities-Bentonville_Arkansas.html
- No overnight parking or camping is allowed. There are a few a dog-friendly campgrounds. One is 15 minutes away: https://bellavistapoa.com/thingstodo/recreation/#camping and two are about 35 minutes away: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/232601 and https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/233280
- Please do not visit the dog daycare area unless you are interested in using the services. (Too many visitors can disturb their play time). If so, you can sign up online at http://coolwag.com/register.
- Please keep your dog on a leash unless they are on the dock. (no retractable leashes please)
- Dogs in heat are not allowed.
- The cost for a "Try-it" is $10.00 for two tickets which can be used any day of the event and during times not otherwise used for competition.