- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/25/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 819-791-7760
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
National Championship Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top dog in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 minutes prior
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 minutes prior
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 minutes prior
01:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 minutes prior
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - check in 30 minutes prior
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 minutes prior
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 minutes prior
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 minutes prior
01:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - check in 30 minutes prior
03:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - check in 30 minutes prior
English will follow
Abris et chaises: Veuillez apporter vos abris pour faire de l'ombre à vos chiens et des chaises au besoins. Le terrain est très ouvert donc peu d'ombre à disposition.
Nourriture/Repas: Quelques restaurants à disposition pour livraison, d'autres à partir de 5 minutes pour manger sur place.
Enregistrements: Enregistrements sur place avant tout entrée dans la zone des compétiteur et sur le dock. 28 septembre et 29 septembre : Début des enregistrements à 8h00 AM.
Hébergement: Étant à 10 minutes de Sherbrooke, plusieurs hôtels à proximité.
Autres règlements: Aucun collier électrique, à pics ou étrangleur n'est permis. LES CHIENS DOIVENT ÊTRE TENUS EN LAISSE SUR LE SITE. Nous donnerons 2 avertissements maximum, ensuite ce sera l'expulsion du site sans remboursement.
Photographe officielle: https://www.facebook.com/Lypho-imagerie-281138148620058 /
Ez-Ups, canopies and chairs: Please bring your Ez-ups and canopies to have shadow for your dog and your chairs if needed.
Food: Some restaurant deliver at the dog center. You can have some others were you can go eat at 5 minutes around.
Check-in: You must check in before entering the competitor and dock area.
Saturday september 28 and sunday september 29 after 8H00 AM.
Accomodation: Situated at 10 minutes of Sherbrooke, there's some hotels near.
Other rules: No electric collar, spade necklace or chokers are authorized. DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON LEASH.
Official photographer: https://www.facebook.com/Lypho-imagerie-281138148620058/