- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/31/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: Jumpthesummitds@gmail.com
Contact Phone: 303-655-0213
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 minutes prior to Splash
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 min prior to Splash
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 minutes prior to Splash
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 minutes prior to Splash
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Must check-in 30 minutes prior to Air Retrieve
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 minutes prior to Splash
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 minutes prior to Splash
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 minutes prior to Splash
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Must check-in 30 minutes prior to Splash
Thank you for joining us at Jump the Summit Dog Sports very first NADD event!
As a "thank you", we will be offering lunch on Saturday. Subway Sub, chips, salad and pasta salad or potato salad. Please feel free to add a Potluck dish as well!
Candlewood Suites Denver Northeast
2204 South Medical Center Dr and I-76
Best Western Brighton Inn (2 pet max)
15151 Brighton Rd
Barr Lake RV Park
17180 E 136th Ave
Horizon Veterinary Clinic
2730 E Bridge St
Brighton, CO 80601
Northside Emergency Vet
945 W 124th Ave
Westminster, CO 80234
If you are joining us for the "Practice Day" on the Friday, Aug 2nd, you are more than welcome to leave your set-up for the weekend.
Otherwise, set-up will start at 630am on Saturday and/or Sunday morning.
I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting all your amazing Pups!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. My email is email@example.com