- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/24/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 min prior
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 min prior
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Must check in 30 min prior
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 min prior
12:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 min prior
02:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 min prior
04:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Must check in 30 min prior
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 min prior
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 min prior
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Must check in 30 min prior
04:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve) - Must check in 30 min prior
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Property open for crate set up 8:00am
Registration and check in opens at 8:30am
Pool/Dock opens for practice and try-its: 9:00am
Restroom On Site
A brief handlers meeting for each splash will start 15 min before the start of each splash.
Onsite registration slots for Try-It's, Distance, and Air Retrieve will be on a first come first serve basis each day until splashes are full. We do not offer a wait list option.
Judges: Kristi Baird, Lisa Sun, Ed Pangilinan, Hallie Blakenship
No vehicles over 25' allowed on K9 Pool School grounds
Overnight camping on K9 Pool School private road is prohibited
On site parking is available first come basis, private street parking is plentiful
There is plenty of space for crating/canopies, you are welcome to crate out of your vehicle.
Please respect the neighbors that share our private road. Do not walk your dogs off leash, do not leave any waste behind.
Please respect a minimum 6' distance between all dogs.
Facility waiver and NADD waiver must be signed at registration before entering the pool/dock area.
Dogs must be on leash at all times except when on the dock.
No retractable leashes permitted on the property.
Treats or food are not allowed in the pool area or on the dock.
Pushing or shoving of dogs into pool is strictly forbidden.
Prong collars, choke chains, remote collars, and harnesses must be removed at the top of the entrance ramp before stepping onto the dock.
Please notify staff if your dog eliminates in the pool area or on the dock for appropriate cleaning and sanitizing.
Please pick up after your dogs inside the grounds and outside the grounds, if you do not you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given, garbage cans will be provided for disposal.
Practice jumps are allowed in between splashes as time permits, starting with try-it dogs first.
Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, we want to address problems in the real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over.
Most of all HAVE FUN with your dog!
Hospitality table will be on site with some snacks, drinks will be available for purchase.
All amenities are within a 10 min drive, gas station, Wal Mart, restaurants, pet stores etc
Select pet products will be available for purchase at great prices.
Only 15 min from US Sumas and Linden Borders
Where to Stay:
Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport (Appx 10 min)
3010 Mt. Lehman Road, Abbotsford, BC, V4X 2N1
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites (Appx 20 min)
2020 Sumas Way, Abbotsford, BC
Eagle Wind RV Park (Appx 15 min)
26920 52nd Avenue, Aldergrove, BC, V4W 1N6
Alderbrook RV Park (Appx 20min)
26331 28th Avenue, Aldergrove, BC, V4W 2W3
Animal Emergency Clinic of the Fraser Valley 24hrs
6325 204th Street, Langley,BC
We are very excited to welcome everyone to our first PJ Party
Friday night smores(provided) after AR - everyone welcome *weather permitting* BYOC (bring your own chair)
Saturday night movie night - everyone welcome *weather permitting* BYOC (bring your own chair)
Prizes will be awarded for best PJ's two and four legged fun!
We LOVE this sport and hope to make your time at K9 Pool School the most enjoyable.