This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/25/2019 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 503-758-2158
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- AS TIME ALLOWS: Each competing dog will get one Try-it ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. The handler must request this ticket at check-in. Each dog will be given three minutes on the dock. If a Try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase additional tickets as timing allows.
09:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
This event will be held in the parking lot of Bark Avenue's shopping center, so you will be able to crate out of your car. We do ask that you are respectful of the customers, and park in the rear portion of the parking lot. This will save the close to the store spaces for the customers. Please only take up the space you absolutely need.
Air Retrieve on Saturday will run alphabetically, and we will have Day Of spots available.
We will award flat ribbons for all dogs who enter, Personal Best flat ribbons and title rosettes. In addition, we also have Advanced and Excellent rosettes.