This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/04/2019 at midnight (CST).
- Price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
03:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
06:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Join Pier Pups for the 41st Annual Walleye Weekend Free Family Festival in Fond du Lac, WI at the 400 acre Lakeside Park. This family festival offers live music on several stages, a National Walleye Fishing Tournament, numerous athletic tournaments and concessions including lots of walleye.
Lakeside Park offers plenty of shaded grassy areas to set up your canopies. Enter the park on the east northbound side of Main Street and you will be allowed to temporarily park and unload. All cars must be moved to general parking after 10 minutes. Let the gate attendant know you are jumping with Pier Pups.
- Registration will open at 2:30 PM on Friday and at 8:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 3:00 PM on Friday and at 8:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 30 min before your first splash.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards. Credit card payment will be charged a 3% service charge.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- Each day there will be "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- There is plenty of space near the pool to set up a canopy, however you may not be able to crate out of your vehicle. Please plan accordingly and bring a wagon or cart. Canopies may be left up overnight at your own risk.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com .