This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/01/2019 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 609-805-4636
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
National Championship Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top dog in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
- Hydro Dash will be offered at this event. This splash is in the trial phase, and scores earned at this event will not count toward any official NADD titles.
- Hydro Dash scores will be tracked in the Member Portal and can be viewed during the trial phase, but please be aware that divisions shown during the 2019 season are tentative and will be fine-tuned as more data is collected. After the trial phase is over, all scores will be removed and participants will start fresh with official splash data for the 2020 season.
- Dogs of any age can participate in this type of splash.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
01:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
05:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
Friday, October 4, 2019
11:00 am- Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
1:00am- Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
3:00 pm- Splash #3 ( Distance Jump)
5:00 pm-Air Retrieve #101
Saturday, October 5, 2019
9:00am- Splash #4 ( Distance Jump)
11:00am- Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
1:00pm- Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
3:00pm- Air Retrieve #102
5:00pm- Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
Sunday, October 6, 2019
9:00am- Splash #8 ( Distance Jump)
11:00am- Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
1:00pm- Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
3:00 pm- Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
5:00 pm -Air Retrieve #103
We are also a training and boarding facility so the entrance for the Diving Dogs will be about 75 feet past the main entrance, but will be very well marked. We have the normal regulation NADD pool and also a 32 feet pool that has a regulation dock. We will be allowing Novice, Juniors, and Seniors to practice in the other pool. If your dog jumps 22 feet+ we recommend the NADD pool. Our pool is heated if the weather requires.
Jellystone Campground- 49 Beal Road Elmer, NJ (856) 451-7479 is the closest campground to our facility. It is our intent to have dry camping here. 2019 is our first year so we will know more closer to the date of the event. It will be RESERVATION ONLY.
Days Inn by Wyndham- Vineland, NJ (856) 696-5000 (Accepts pets). Hotel is about 20 min away from our facility.
Lunch will be provided on all days of the event.