Sunshine Diving Dogs Grand Opening Event
June 1, 2019 - June 2, 2019 (Saturday - Sunday)
Registration for this event will begin on 01/29/2019
- Online registration begins on 01/29/2019 and closes 05/29/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 6098054636
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
Saturday, June 1, 2019
9:00 am- Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00am- Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
1:00 pm- Splash #3 ( Distance Jump)
3:00pm- Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
Sunday, June 2, 2019
9:00am- Splash #4 ( Distance Jump)
11:00am- Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
1:00pm- Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
3:00pm- Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
We are also a training and boarding facility so the entrance for the Diving Dogs will be about 75 feet past the main entrance, but will be very well marked. We have the normal regulation NADD pool and also a 32 feet pool that has a regulation dock. We will be allowing Novice, Juniors, and Seniors to practice in the other pool. If your dog jumps 22 feet+ we recommend the NADD pool. Our pool is heated if the weather requires.
Jellystone Campground- 49 Beal Road Elmer, NJ (856) 451-7479 is the closest campground to our facility. It is our intent to have dry camping here. 2019 is our first year so we will know more closer to the date of the event. It will be RESERVATION ONLY.
Days Inn by Wyndham- Vineland, NJ (856) 696-5000 (Accepts pets). Hotel is about 20 min away from our facility.
We will have lunch at 12:30. It will be a surprise meal.