Courteous Canine's first September Mini Weekday Evening Trial
September 11, 2019 - September 12, 2019 (Wednesday - Thursday)
Registration for this event will begin on 05/12/2019
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 05/12/2019 and closes 09/08/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
04:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
07:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
07:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
This is our first evening trial ever and we hope to do more in the 2020 season if this is a success.
Please read before signing up!
- Thank you for understanding our no choke, prong, or shock collars policy. This policy includes parking lot and waiting to get onto dock as our insurance company does not allow choke, prong, or shock collars.
- This is a cluster event so there is no fixed running order, this is first come first serve but you need to have your cards in for your running order no later than 1.5 hour before the end of last splash of each day or you will forfeit your Splash cards for that day and not entitled for a refund .
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, and we will address them in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it, if you mention it to us or NADD after the event is over.
So please!!! do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- All competitors to start check-in at 2.00pm on Wednesday And Thursday .
- Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in will be sold as day of entries price even if you want to pay for them later.
- For everyone's safety, please do not bring or enter dog or human-reactive dogs.
- The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!
- If you need handicap parking please contact us and we will reserve your space in our handicap parking area closest to the pool! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
We here at Courteous Canine Diving Dogs thank you so much for attending our event and we are wishing you fun enjoyable time for you and your dog