- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/18/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
05:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
07:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
Judges: Jason Hyler, Sandra Dannelley, Erin Thompson
Saturday and Sunday we will break for lunch at 12pm (in between the second and third splashes of the day)
If pre-registration fills up before the closing date a wait list will be started. If you would like to be waitlisted for any splashes please email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her at 832-588-7016. PLEASE include your first and last name, your dogs name, their NADD number and which splashes you would like to be waitlisted for.
Our facility is located directly on FM 359, 3 miles north of the stop sign in Pattison and 3 miles south of the stop sign at the FM 359 & FM 529 intersection.