Pier Pups at WBAY Pet Expo
April 12, 2019 - April 14, 2019 (Friday - Sunday)
- Online registration closes 04/09/2019 at midnight.
- Price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
03:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
06:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
Join Pier Pups as we kick off the 2019 season at the WBAY Pet Expo at ShopKo Hall, right across the street from historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI.
Tickets are required to enter the WBAY Pet Expo. The WBAY Pet Expo is providing all of the participants FREE entry and FREE parking! You must provide your mailing address by April 1st to allow time to mail the tickets to you. Maximum of two tickets per dog owner. Click Here to enter your mailing address. If you register after April 1st, you will have to purchase tickets and parking in advance or at the door.
Crating - There will be a designated crating are for dogs competing in dock diving. Dogs are allowed in the expo, provided they are on a 6' leash, NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES.
What to Bring - We suggest that you bring your dog's favorite floating toy, food and water, treats, collar and leash, towels for drying off, blankets and crate. We might also suggest that you bring a change of clothes for yourself and perhaps, a coat for your dog, since we could still have winter weather in Wisconsin and it can be cold especially when you're wet. Again this year, we will be running a propane heater prior to the event starting, but the water may still be a bit cooler than in summer. Blankets, extra towels and crate covers will help to keep your dog warm. There is electricity in the crating area if you want to bring a dryer for your dog.
Hotel - AmericInn Green Bay West
2032 Velp Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54303
For more information, please visit www.pierpups.com