This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/08/2019 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Bring ez-ups or canopies for shade. Ground is dirt and we sometimes get gusts of wind, so please stake your canopies.
Bring food or snacks. There are no fast food restaurants close by. There is a very good restaurant in H.C. called Sunny D's that is open for breakfast and lunch.
Check-In. You will need to check in before entering the pool/dock area.
Friday, May 10, from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 11 and Sunday, May 12 starts at 7 a.m.
Weather. We are located about 12 miles north of Sierra Vista (10 to 15 minute drive), and about an hour drive SE of Tucson. If checking the weather use Huachuca City, as our weather is normally 10 to 15 degrees cooler than Tucson, and is often different then Sierra Vista's.
There are many hotels in Sierra Vista, as well as restaurants and fast food. There is also a very nice Comfort Inn at the Ft. Huachuca exit from I-10.
May 10, 2019, Friday. Site is open from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. You may set up during this time.
Early check-in will be from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
Pool will be open for practice from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. $10 per dog.