This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/18/2019 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
01:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
03:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
- ALL competitors to start check-in at 8:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday that did not prepay on Friday. The check in on Friday starts at 12:00 PM
- All splashes will begin promptly after the splash before it, so PLEASE arrive early!
- Please note that if any pre-entries that are not paid for on first check-in on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be sold as day of entries price even if you want to pay for them later.
- We are very fortunate to have the incredible Connie Fore of T&C Pet Photography coming to offer her professional photography at our dock event. So please no cameras or photography.
- Finals will be at approximately 4:00 PM on Sunday (or 30 minutes after the final splash), to be eligible for finals you must have at least three splashes over the course of the weekend.
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday serving lunch: Kings Bay Moose Lodge will have a variety menu and Rascal Rescue will be serving hotdogs and hamburgers; but there are multiple restaurants and fast food places (Chick-fil-a, Wendy's, Hardee's, Arby's, Taco Bell, etc.) within a 10 minute drive from the facility.
- We will have our air conditioned suites available to rent during the day of the event or for over night boarding. The rooms are limited so be sure to call asap and mention the NADD event when booking for a special rate. (912)-882-1857
- If travelling I-95N, you will take exit 1 for Saint Marys Road, keep right at the fork, follow signs for St Marys Road, after 4.3 miles turn left onto Colerain Road, destination will be on the right.
- If travelling I-95S, take exit 6 toward Laurel Island Pkwy, follow Laurel Island Parkkway for 4.1 miles then turn onto Colerain Road, destination will be on the left.