This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/06/2018 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $30.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 60 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 25 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
NADD is excited to announce our newly revised Tournament of Champions. We had so much fun at the event last year, that we decided to revise it for the future.
On Sept 8th, 2018, NADD will host a series of one-day events at specific selected facilities across the country. Each of these events are set in a specific region. Southeast, Northeast, Midwest, Northcentral, West Coast and Canada.
Southeast: Carolina Training Center
Northeast: Central K9 Diving Dogs
Midwest: Dallas Air Dogs
Northcentral: Southtown K9
West Coast: Gold Country Pet Resort
Canada: Dog Ranch Inc
This will be a single elimination bracket event. In the morning, all dogs entered will get 2 jumps to try to qualify. After the qualifying round is complete, the Top 16 scored dogs, will be entered into the afternoons Bracket tournament. This is a single elimination tournament. The brackets will be set by standard bracket rules (#1 vs #16, #2 vs #15, #3 vs #14, etc). The winner of each individual round (best of 2 jumps) moves on.
Each region will award a Champion. Each Champion will receive a Championship Cup, a Ribbon, and a prize basket donated by Nerf Dog. Finishers in places 2, 3 and 4 will also receive winners ribbons.
For these events, they are PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY. Registration for the events will be $30. Pre-Registration Opens on June 1st 2018.