Eromit AIRcademy Season Opener (CANADA)
June 23, 2018 - June 24, 2018 (Saturday - Sunday)
This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/21/2018 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Splash 2 will begin immediately at the conclusion of Splash 1
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Splash 3 will begin immediately at the conclusion of Splash 2
02:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Spash 6 will begin immediately at the conclusion of Splash 5
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Spash 7 will begin immediately at the conclusion of Splash 6
02:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
We are excited to be hosting our first NADD sanctioned event on June 23/24th. Ashley Rietfors is our esteemed judge of record.
All breeds and mixes are welcome.
Gates open at 7:30 am and close at 10pm. Dry camping is available onsite for registered competitors for $10 per night for Friday/Saturday/Sunday of event weekends.
BBQ Lunch will be available for sale each day from 1-2pm during the Judge's Break.
Ribbons for each qualifying jump, top 3 placements per division for each splash, and Rosettes for each title earned. We also offer a special High In Trial award for the combined best 5 qualifying distance jumps for each of the Open and Lap Dog classes.
SITE RULES- please visit our facility description for site-specific regulations.