Three Hounds Training Ground
September 14, 2018 - September 16, 2018 (Friday - Sunday)
This event is now completed.
- Online registration closes 09/12/2018 at midnight.
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $20.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $25.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 10 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
01:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
Check - in
- Registration opens 45 minutes before the first splash
- Pool is open for practice until 10 minutes before the next splash
- Day of entries will be accepted
- We accept cash, checks, and credit cards
- Plenty of on site parking
- Crating can be done from cars or there is room for Pop-ups
- On site restroom and changing room for your new personal best
- Three Hounds Training Ground is able to verify Lap dog height
- Pet friendly hotels in the area. Super 8, Sleep Inn and Suites, and Quality Inn (Pets fees per pet)
- Local Eats in Plymouth https://plymouthwisconsin.com/experience_dining.php
- Rick Laes
- Becky Haen
- Devan Kuether