06/08/2018 - 06/10/2018
2032 Jones Phillips Rd
Dacula, GA 30019
770-685-1989 or 404-998-9382,
- Closes 06/06/2018 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC (American Kennel Club) and CKC (Canadian Kennel Club).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Friday A/R – Practice Starts at 5:30
1st dog starts at 6:15
We will limit it to 12 Spots
Saturday / Sunday Splash Times
8:00 am Checkin and open dock
9:00am – 10:30am — Splash 1
11:00am – 12:30am — Splash 2
1:00pm – 2:30pm — Splash 3
3:00pm – 4:30pm — Splash 4
5 pm FINALS Qualifier or Brightside Finals ( depending on event)
On Sunday ( Non Qualifier ) events we will Start “Brightside Finals”!! Ribbons will be given out to the top 3 placements in each division!