Qualifier for 2017 NADD/AKC/Eukanuba Championships
08/26/2017 - 08/27/2017
Over Rover/ Splash-O-Rama
12430 State Route 176
Cato, NY 13033
- Closes 08/24/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $30.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
NOTE: This event is a Qualifier event for the 2017 NADD/AKC Eukanuba National Diving Dog Championships.
In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of 3 splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of all the jumps from the event for each dog. The TOP 3 AVERAGES in each division will receive an automatic invite to the 2017 National Championships. Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
Saturday Aug 26th
10 am Splash #1
12 pm Splash #2
2 pm Splash #3
4 pm Splash #4
Sunday, Aug 27th
10 am Splash #5
12 pm Splash #6
2 pm Splash #7
4 pm Splash #8
Splashes ($20 preregistration/ $25 onsite) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 2 judged jumps.
Day of Entry – Sign up ONE HOUR prior to the SPLASH you are entering. Check-in: Half an hour before SPLASH time entered.
The order is set as a Posted running order.
Facilities will allow for practice before or between Splashes as time permits.
Try-its cost $15.00 and each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock as time allows
On site camping available (must be self-contained)