03/09/2018 - 03/11/2018
PAWS Aquatics Water Sports and Rehab
1800 NE 25th Ave Suite 17
Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Closes 03/07/2018 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
TRIAL CONTACT INFO
Website: . Contact Email Address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: (503) 640-4007
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC (American Kennel Club) and CKC (Canadian Kennel Club).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Friday March 9, 2018
12:00 PM – Splash #1
2:00 PM – Splash #2
4:00 PM – Splash #3
Saturday March 10, 2018
10:00 AM Splash #4
12:00 PM Splash #5
2:00 PM Splash #6
4:00 PM Splash #7
Sunday March 11, 2018
10:00 AM Splash #8
12:00 PM Splash #9
2:00 PM Splash #10
We will email all entered competitors with details about our location, parking, crating, lodging, etc.
Splashes ($20 pre-registration/$25 on-site) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 1 optional practice jump and 2 judged jumps. The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present when the splash begins can result in forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
NEW for 2018 season: Try-its will be allowed as time permits between Splashes or if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for 2 try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.