09/22/2017 - 09/24/2017
Houston Dive Dogs
7632 FM 359
Brookshire, TX 77423
- Closes 09/20/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $30.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Friday September 22, 2017
Splash 1- 5:00pm
Splash 2- 6:00pm
Air Retrieve 101- 7:00pm
Saturday September 23, 2017
Splash 4-10:30 am
Splash 5- 12:00pm
Air Retrieve 102- 3:00pm
Sunday September 24, 2017
Splash 8-10:30 am
Splash 9- 12:00pm
Air Retrieve 103- 3:00pm
NOTE: Our physical address entered into GPS will take you to the wrong location. Please search Houston Dive Dogs or enter “Neiman Rd & FM 359 Brookshire TX 77423”. We are located 3 miles North of Pattison or 3 miles South of the stop sign at FM 359 & FM 529. The pool is visible from the road.
Splashes ($20 preregistration/ $25 onsite) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 2 judged jumps and one optional practice jump.
The order is set as a Posted running order.
Facilities will allow for practice before or between Splashes as time permits.
Try-its cost $15.00 and each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock as time allows