06/15/2018 - 06/17/2018
Dukes K9 Dash & Splash
3392 State Route 82
Mantua, OH 44255
- Closes 06/13/2018 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC (American Kennel Club) and CKC (Canadian Kennel Club).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
People traveling that need lodging are able to reserve space at the campground where we are located. 3392 State Route 82, Mantua, Ohio 44255. They have rv/camper hook ups, tent camping, and a limited number of cabins. They can call Roundup Lake Campground in Mantua, Ohio at 330-562-9100 to inquire about pricing and availability. If they mention that they are competitors with us they will get a 20% discount and if they rent a cabin they WILL be allowed to have their pet despite what their website says as we have made special accommodations with the campground. There will be a $100 refundable pet deposit due at check-in but will be refunded once housekeeping confirms no damage.
3pm – Registration Opens
4 pm – Splash #1
5 pm – AR 101
11am – Splash #2
1 pm – Splash #3
3 pm – Splash #4
5 pm – AR 102
10 am – Splash #5
12 pm – Splash #6
2pm – Splash #7
4:30 pm – FINALS
We have a Facebook event created for this trail on our Facebook page (just search Duke’s K9 Dash N’ Splash on Facebook) We will post updates, info and pictures from the event there. Duke’s is located inside of Roundup Lake Campground in Mantua, Ohio. If you would like to reserve a cabin, park your RV or tent camp for the weekend, please contact them directly. 330-562-9100. Cabins fill up months in advance so reserve early. Tell them you are competing with us and get 20% off and their “no pets in cabin” rule will be waived as well. If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 330-485-DOCK(3625)
Splashes ($20 pre-registration/ $25 on-site) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 1 optional practice jump and 2 judged jumps.
The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
NEW for 2018 SEASON: Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 FOR 2 TRY-IT TICKETS. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.