Qualifier for 2018 NADD/AKC/Eukanuba Championships
05/18/2018 - 05/20/2018
Brown Dog University
11501 142nd Ave KP N
Gig Harbor, WA 98329
- Closes 05/16/2018 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
TRIAL CONTACT INFO
Website: . Contact Email Address: mailto:BROWNDOGUNIVERSITY@GMAIL.COM Contact Phone: 253-273-2527
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC (American Kennel Club) and CKC (Canadian Kennel Club).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
NOTE: This event is a Qualifier event for the 2018 NADD/AKC Eukanuba National Diving Dog Championships.
In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of 3 splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of all the jumps from the event for each dog. The TOP 2 AVERAGES in each division will receive an automatic invite to the 2018 National Championships. Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
The Air Retrieve Qualifier will be held throughout the event. In BOTH OPEN & LAP, the TOP Finisher for the event, in the Novice, Junior, Senior, Master and Elite Division will earn invites.
Gates will open at 8am for loading/crating area setup. Dock and registration open at 9am. No Vehicles over 25′ in length. Absolutely no RV or overnight camping. Food available onsite.
Friday, May 18th 2018
12pm Splash #1
2pm Splash #2
4pm Splash #3
5:30pm Air Retrieve 101
Saturday, May 19th 2018
10am Splash #4
12pm Splash #6
2pm Splash #7
4pm Splash #8
5:30 pm Air Retrieve 102
Sunday, May 20th 2018
10am Splash #9
12pm Splash #10
2pm Splash #11
Splashes ($20 pre-registration/ $25 on-site) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 1 optional practice jump and 2 judged jumps.
The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
NEW for 2018 SEASON: Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 FOR 2 TRY-IT TICKETS. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.