08/26/2017 - 08/27/2017
Billings K9 Coaching
2815 S 48th Street West
Billings, MT 59106
- Closes 8/24/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
TRIAL CONTACT INFO
Website: http://www.billingsk9coaching.com/ . Contact Email Address: Contact Phone:
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
2815 S 48th St West, Use Mountain West Storage Entry and follow the cones to the Billings K9 Coaching parking lot. Please plan on bringing a reflective shade for your dog kennels. There is a nearby RV campground at 309 Garden Avenue
Billings, MT 59101, 406-259-0878. You can reach Pam with Billings K9 Coaching at 406-672-2272 if you have questions.
Saturday, August 26th
10 am Splash #1
12 pm Splash #2
2 pm Splash #3
4 pm Air Retreive 101
Sunday, August 27th
10 am Splash #4
12 pm Splash #5
2 pm Splash #6
4 pm Air Retreive 102