Qualifier for 2017 NADD/AKC/Eukanuba Championships
09/02/2017 - 09/04/2017
American K9 Country
336 Route 101
Amherst, NH 03031
(603) 672 8448,
- Closes 8/31/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $30.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
NOTE: This event is a QUALIFYING event for the 2017 NADD/AKC Eukanuba National Diving Dog Championships.
In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of 3 splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of all the jumps from the event for each dog. The TOP 3 AVERAGES in each division will receive an automatic invite to the National Championships. Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
The Air Retrieve Qualifier will be held Sunday. The TOP Finisher in the Senior, Master and Elite Division will earn invites.
This event is being run simultaneous with an agility event. This event will be run by the OPEN SPLASH system. Each competitor will receive a Jump Card for each of their dogs jumps. They will turn in their card when ready to compete. (For questions about this, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
9am- 4pm Splash #1-Splash #2-Splash #3-Splash #4
4pm AR Practice
4:30pm AR 101
9am- 4pm Splash #5-Splash #6-Splash #7-Splash #8
4pm AR Practice
4:30pm AR 102
9am- 3pm Splash #9-Splash #10-Splash #11
Splashes ($20 preregistration/ $25 onsite) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 2 judged jumps.
Run Order: Will be Open time splashes.
Facilities will allow for practice before or between Splashes as time permits.
Try-its cost $15.00 and each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock as time allows