06/16/2018 - 06/17/2018
American K9 Country
336 Route 101
Amherst, NH 03031
- Closes 06/14/2018 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
TRIAL CONTACT INFO
Website: . Contact Email Address: mailto:email@example.com Contact Phone: 603-672-8448
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC (American Kennel Club) and CKC (Canadian Kennel Club).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Saturday June 16th 2018
9am Splash #1
11am Splash #2
1pm Splash #3
3pm AR Practice
3:30 pm AR 101
Sunday June 17th 2018
9am Splash #4
11am Splash #5
1pm Splash #6
Splashes ($20 pre-registration/ $25 on-site) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 1 optional practice jump and 2 judged jumps.
The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
NEW for 2018 SEASON: Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 FOR 2 TRY-IT TICKETS. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.