Qualifier for 2017 NADD/AKC/Eukanuba Championships
10/13/2017 - 10/15/2017
Gateway Arch, Jefferson National Expansion Memorial
100 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63102
- Closes 10/12/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
TRIAL CONTACT INFO
Website: www.archbarkstl.com . Contact Email Address: Contact Phone:
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
NOTE: Due to National Parks rules, we will NOT be able to accept CASH at this event.
It’s basically in Laclede Landing, the east side of the Arch property.
Here is a link to google maps https://goo.gl/maps/QEe6sQoMUhm
And Here is a link to a visual of the parking lot amd then going under the bridge to the left for dock diving https://goo.gl/maps/y6NnuQg4Jrv
ArchBark Event Link
Good news – it is a pretty interesting area with lots of restaurants right beside the arch. (Not under)
It will be a little different than usual events.
– We can’t accept cash on the property. Credit or check only.
– No tents. Nothing left out overnight. You will pretty much be staging from the parking lot.
– There is a parking lot just 100 feet from the pool. You do have to pay to park there each day $7. It is gated and guarded. There is another lot just a little further. $5 a day and it is not guarded. It’s at 605 N Second St
We will be jumping in a slightly smaller pool. Our typical mobile pool is 21×45. This pool will be 17×41.
Any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask. email@example.com
This event is a Qualifier event for the 2017 NADD/AKC Eukanuba National Diving Dog Championships.
In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of 3 splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of all the jumps from the event for each dog. The TOP 3 AVERAGES in each division will receive an automatic invite to the 2017 National Championships. Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
The Air Retrieve Qualifier will be held SATURDAY. The TOP Finisher, that day, in the Senior, Master and Elite Division will earn invites.
In order to compete ALL dogs MUST have a NADD number. The info to obtain a number is posted above.
On Friday and Sunday, Try-its will be $15 for 2 tickets. Each try-its turn will be 3 minutes on dock.
Friday, October 13, 2017
Splash #1 – 9:00:00 AM
Splash #2 – 11:00:00 AM
Splash #3 – 1:00:00 PM
Splash #4 – 3:00:00 PM
Air Retrieve Practice 4:30 PM (For entered dogs only)
Splash #101 – Air Retrieve – 5:00:00 PM
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Splash #5 – 8:30:00 AM
Splash #6 – 10:00:00 AM
FREE TRY-ITS for ArchBark! attendees 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM ONLY
(Handlers must still check-in and sign the wavier to receive an wrist-band and FREE tickets. Each dog will receive 2 tickets for 3 minute turns.)
Air Retrieve Practice 2:30 PM (For entered dogs only)
Splash #102 – Air Retrieve 3:00:00 PM
Splash #7 – 4:00:00 PM
Splash #8 – 5:30:00 PM
Sunday, October 15, 2017
Splash #9 -9:00:00 AM
Splash #10 -11:00:00 AM
Splash #11 – 1:00:00 PM
Splash #12 – 3:00:00 PM