03/09/2018 - 03/11/2018
Ohio Expo Center (Multi Purpose and Buckeye Building)
717 E. 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43211
- Closes 03/07/2018 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Friday, March 9th, 2018
1 pm-6 pm: Splashes #1, #2, #3 & Try-its
6pm-6:30 pm: Air Retrieve Practice
6:30 pm-7:30 pm (approx): Air Retrieve #101 (Set Jump Order)
Saturday, March 10th , 2018
10am-5 pm: Splashes #4, #5, #6 & Try-its
5pm-5:30 pm: Air Retrieve Practice
5:30 pm-6:30 pm (approx): Air Retrieve #102 (Set Jump Order)
Sunday, March 11th, 2018
11am-3 pm: Splashes #7, #8, #9 & Try-its
Splashes ($25) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 1 optional practice jump and 2 judged jumps.
The jump order is first-come/ first-serve . When you are ready to jump, turn in your card to the judge (anytime up to 1 hour before splash end time) to hold your place in line.
Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump.
NEW for 2018 SEASON: (updated 11/30/2017) Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 FOR 2 TRY-IT TICKETS. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition. Also, each competing dog will get 1 ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. Each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock. If a try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase more tickets as timing allows.