Qualifier for 2017 Eukanuba Performance Games & 2017 NADD/AKC/Eukanuba Championships
08/17/2017 - 08/20/2017
Enumclaw Expo Center
45224 284th Ave SE
Enumclaw , WA
- Closes 08/15/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $30.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
This event is a DUAL Qualifier. Dogs may earn invites to BOTH the 2017 National Championships AND the Eukanuba Performance games at this event.
This event is a Qualifier event for the 2017 NADD/AKC Eukanuba National Diving Dog Championships.
In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of 3 splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of all the jumps from the event for each dog. The TOP 3 AVERAGES in each division will receive an automatic invite to the 2017 National Championships. Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
The Air Retrieve Qualifier will be held SATURDAY. The TOP Finisher, that day, in the Senior, Master and Elite Division will earn invites.
This event is a Qualifying event for the Eukanuba Performance Games that will be held Sept 17th in Ohio at Eukanuba Roberts Centre in Wilmington Ohio.
NADD will have a special Tournament of Champions that will feature the biggest jumpers who have qualified at various events listed below. We will have 3 separate competitions running on that Sunday.
Open Tournament: Top 45 qualified open dogs in a single elimination tourney.
Lap Tournament: Top 18 qualified lap dogs in a single elimination tourney.
Air Retrieve: Top 18 qualified open dogs in a standard AR event.
For the Bracketed events, dogs will be ranked by the score they receive at the event they qualify with.
In order to qualify for any of the above, a dog must:
- Have an NADD competitor number.
- Compete at one of events listed below, and have a minimum of 3 jumps at the event. Dogs will qualify by:
- OPEN: Finishing in the TOP 5 by average at the specified qualifying events. (We will use the 3 jump system at each event to calculate the averages)
- LAP: Finishing in the TOP 2 by average at the specified qualifying events. (We will use the 3 jump system at each event to calculate the averages)
- AIR RETRIEVE: Finishing in the TOP 2 by distance at the specified qualifying events. (We will take the HIGHEST 2 AR scores form the entire weekend of competition. Any ties will be broken using our posted tie breaker system)
Thursday, Aug 17, 2017
9 am-3 pm: Splashes #1, #2, #3 (First come-first serve.)
3 pm: Air Retrieve Practice #101 (Set Jump Order)
Friday, Aug 18, 2017
9 am-3 pm: Splashes #4, #5, #6 (First come-first serve.)
3 pm: Air Retrieve Practice #102 (Set Jump Order)
Saturday, Aug 19, 2017
9 am-3 pm: Splashes #7, #8, #9 (First come-first serve.)
3 pm: Air Retrieve Practice #103 (Set Jump Order)
Sunday, Aug 20, 2017
9 am-3 pm: Splashes #10, #11, #12 (First come-first serve.)
Splashes ($25) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 1 optional practice jump and 2 judged jumps.
The jump order is first-come/ first-serve . When you are ready to jump, turn in your card to the judge (anytime up to 1 hour before splash end time) to hold your place in line.
Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $15.00 and each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock.