07/07/2017 - 07/09/2017
26417 North Lake Wholford Road
Valley Center, CA
- Closes 7/5/2017 at midnight (2 days before event)
- Payment required at check in (Cash preferred), No Refunds
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 40 dogs per Splash, Air Retrieve/Vertical limits 10 dogs per Splash
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $30.00.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of the two will be your Qualifying Score. (If your event offers the optional practice jump to get your dog wet first, you MUST inform the judge prior to your practice jump) Four minute time limit on the dock per Splash.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have 5 Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC through the AKC Recognition Program.
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Event Schedule and Entry Form
Friday, July 7th
8 am Splash #1
10 am Splash #2
12 pm Splash #3
2 pm Splash #4
4 pm Air Retrieve 101
Saturday, July 8th
8 am Splash #5
10 am Splash #6
12 pm Splash #7
2 pm Splash #8
4 pm Air Retrieve 102
Sunday, July 9th
8 am Splash #9
10 am Splash #10
12 pm Splash #11
2 pm Splash #12
4 pm Air Retrieve 103
Splashes ($20 preregistration/ $25 onsite) include up to 4 minutes on the dock for 2 judged jumps.
The order is set as a Posted running order.
Facilities will allow for practice before or between Splashes as time permits.
Try-its cost $15.00 and each dog will be given 3 minutes on the dock as time allows